The Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions was founded in 1998 with the aim “to support and inspire Scottish visitor attractions to deliver sustainable and world class experiences.”
This is achieved through promoting best practice, sharing experiences, supporting innovation and driving change. It now has over 500 members across the country.
Membership benefits include:
- representation at national level (to government and other public agencies) on issues that affect the sector
- passcards for use by employees that allow free entry to other member sites
- a monthly e-zine with news about events and attractions in Scotland and further afield
- two weekly e-updates with news on current issues and intelligence sharing
- various development and training events throughout the year
- an annual conference
For more information, or to enquire about registering, please visit the Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions website.