Founded in 1978, the Association of Scotland's Self Caterers is the only trade body working exclusively for the owners and operators of self-catering businesses in Scotland.
The Association of Scotland's Self Caterers is committed to the principles of quality, and to promoting high and consistent standards in self-catering.
Service, support and savings
The Association offers a wide range of services to owners of self-catering accommodation.
We can help self-caterers:
- boost bookings
- market directly to thousands of visitors
- improve business
- save money on rates, subscriptions and other business costs
- have a voice in Scottish tourism
For all owners
Anyone who owns, or is considering buying or developing, self-catering in Scotland is welcome in the Association.
- Owners of single properties
- Operators making a full or second income from their holiday home(s)
- Owners who also let through agencies
- Operators of large self-catering complexes
Led, managed and inspired by the people who own and run holiday cottages throughout Scotland, the Association of Scotland's Self Caterers has developed a marketing website, Embrace Scotland, to showcase some of the best holiday accommodation you can find.